The Novaseek CDNR platform supports researchers with:
- Collection of biospecimens for oncology, immune-oncology, cardiovascular, metabolic, diabetes, inflammation, auto-immune, endocrine, neurology, and multiple other therapeutic areas.
- Biospecimens annotated with matrix/collection date, demographics, primary diagnosis and co-morbidities, lab test results and prescription medication history
- Consecutive biospecimens and clinical data from the same patient, collected prospectively
- Extensive pool of remnant specimens from clinical laboratories at hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare organizations
- Data and biospecimens collected with patient consent and in accordance with all ethical and legal requirements